Pimp Clicker v.0.2 Pimp Clicker v.0.2

You should add different dicks, and maybe a tranny hooker.

I Wish I Could Fly I Wish I Could Fly

I don't get it, no key moves her, and clicking does nothing.

BradleysGames responds:

Click and hold the seat to swing her. :)

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

This is actually a beautiful game. Maybe add more options, but the function editor was really fun. Try adding black holes, could be fun.

TestTubeGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I had a lot of requests to add in black holes - which I was wary to do (I wouldn't just want the pictures... I'd want right proper General Relativity). Took a lot of convincing, but I did take the plunge and add them to the full version of the sim. You can see an example of black hole wackiness here: https://twitter.com/TestTubeGames/status/777967106499510272

Jetpac Jetpac

You stole this, fuck you.

CalebAndersen responds:

Hey there, this is actually a remake of the game. Fan-made. I don't appreciate you swearing here though, this game is intended for kids, so I am going to have to delete this comment.

Slacker Slacker

Love this game, always have, my first point 'n' click from back in third grade. Too bad I already know it all.

Tic Tac Toe Tic Tac Toe

It's way too easy, even hard. It must be randomized. That, and, it's just Tic Tac Toe. Some creativity please?

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

I really like the time mechanic, never thought there would be better than the first.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

And once again, I return to Scale of the Universe.

Spiderling Spiderling

This is the best Stencyl game I've seen so far.

Disaster Will Strike 2 Disaster Will Strike 2